#aprima #medical #software #reviews
Aprima develops and produces electronic health record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions to improve practice efficiency and reduce the headache that comes along with extensive recordkeeping. The company is dedicated to bringing the medical field into the electronic age by making the transition from a paper-based system to a technological one smooth and seamless for physicians and their staff.
Aprima builds their EHR and Practice Management on a single database, making it easier for users to access information and records without having to switch applications. Aprima EHR has no templates, eliminating the need to spend time and money customizing a template. With Aprima EHR, physicians will have more control over how they spend their valuable time.
- Clinician-friendly Medical Vocabulary
- Flexible Software Solutions
- Patient Portal and Kiosk
- Medical Home
- Flexible EHR Implementation
- Lab Orders and Results Interface
- Chief Complaints—Symptom driven
- Image and document management
- Drug Database
- Tablet PCs and Pens
- Easily Accessible Clinical Information and Records
- Patient Education Advisors
- E M Coding
- Note Documentation
- Single Application on a Single Database
Aprima Practice Management Solution
Aprima’s Practice Management software is aimed at reducing administrative tasks for practice staff and increasing office productivity. Aprima includes a Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) tool in the solution that is especially easy to use because the EHR and Practice Management systems share a single database, so practices can access information from both without switching applications.
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- HIPAA-compliant Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- HL7-compliant Interfaces provide access to a wide array of systems
- Credit Card Processing
- Messaging and Workflow—can track and document a practice’s routine workflow
- Authorizations and Case Management
- Electronic Remittances
- Card Scanner for Data Entry
- Patient Statements
- Reminder Service
- Document Generation
- Patient Portal
Aprima’s EHR solution is CCHIT and ONC-ATCB Certified, as well as HIPAA compliant.
Aprima is devoted to providing high quality EHR and Practice Management solutions to healthcare providers who want to increase their productivity and reduce administrative tasks. The company wants to help these practices transition their offices from paper-based records to an entirely electronic system with minimal effort and maximum profit. The system is a single application that is built on a single database, making it easy to access any information and records needed without switching applications. The efficiency of being able to view important information with the click of a mouse increases an office’s overall productivity and thus saves valuable time.