Everest University Tampa
Welcome to Everest University in Tampa, located in the Tampa Bay area and Hillsborough County!
If you think traditional universities take too long and community colleges are too crowded and impersonal, Everest University in Tampa stands ready to give you the kind of personal, career-focused education you’re seeking.
At Everest s Tampa campus, you’ll find a wide range of diploma, associate degree, bachelor’s degree and master’s degree programs in a variety of popular career fields. Whatever program you choose, with small classes, hands-on training and intimate work groups, you can get the support you need to succeed. If you need extra help in school or job-hunting after graduation, you ll have a team at Everest who is here to help you every step of the way. That includes Career Services support after you graduate.
Everest University’s Tampa campus is located at 3319 West Hillsborough Avenue just a quarter mile east of West Dale Mabry Highway (I-95). The campus includes:
- Large classrooms, including laboratory space
- A student resource center where you’ll find reading materials related to your academic programs as well as computers with full Internet access
- Faculty and administrative offices
Everest University’s Tampa campus offers a variety of activities and events to give you the complete student experience. These include the:
- Igniter Ambassador Program Sometimes you may need additional help. That is why there are fellow students available to provide it. Igniter ambassadors represent what the student body has to offer. Maybe you can become an Igniter ambassador, too!
- In-House Program Clinics Worried about how you’ll do in the job market? You ll have access to a team of Career Services professionals who can help you get the skills and confidence you need to make a positive impression with employers.
- CARE Program Concern for students doesn’t stop at the classroom door. That’s why you have support available with a range of personal issues that can impact your performance and well being. Whether it’s getting quality child care or planning a household budget, the CARE program professionals can help.
At Everest, a great education means more than just learning a marketable skill. By helping others, you’ll help yourself by learning responsibility, empathy and interpersonal skills that can last a lifetime. You can have opportunities to grow through your involvement and support of important community groups and events such as:
- Breast Cancer Walk
- Meals on Wheels
- Relay for Life
Please feel free to drop by Everest University’s Tampa campus at any time for a tour. We’d love to see you!
Students attend Everest to get the career training that can help open up a whole new world of employment possibilities. You ll have support systems in place to help you stay focused, and you ll have access to many of the resources we provide, such as:
- Ride share programs
- Bus pass assistance
- Library hours, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Library computers
- Bookstore hours, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Tutors available as needed
- Campus lounge vending machines
- Off-site restaurants close to the campus
- Recommended child care services
Transportation and Parking
Everest provides no-cost campus parking that is close to the school’s entrance. The Tampa campus is also conveniently located near Interstate 215. Students taking public transportation can reach Bus Route 34, which is a short walking distance from the campus. The Tampa campus provides several benefits:
- On-site parking at no cost
- Access to close public transportation/Bus Route 34
- Several blocks from I-275
Safety Security Are a Priority
At Everest, we re committed to creating a safe learning environment free from preventable harm from physical assault, threatening behavior, theft, or other security-related issues. Our campuses have multiple safety precautions in place including a professional security staff and physical security measures such as cameras, alarms, and secured access where appropriate. Additionally, we maintain and regularly test emergency response plans that will help us to effectively manage any type of on-campus emergency.