#undergraduate #degree, #bachelor #of #science, #paralegal #studies #degree
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Paralegal Studies
Online Degree Overview
Receive your paraprofessional training in law through an online paralegal bachelor’s degree program uniquely affiliated with an ABA-approved law school. Regent University s Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies. offered entirely online, is supported by Regent s award-winning School of Law. Further reinforced by a solid Christian foundation, you ll gain research, communication, organization and technology skills to help you pursue a meaningful career in the law field. You can become an indispensable member of a legal team in a law office, government unit or other law-practice setting.
- Learn legal terminology and research and writing skills as you practice drafting motions, briefs, pleadings and other documents.
- Cultivate best practices for interviewing clients and witnesses and managing case files.
- Gain an overview of the most common practice areas of law, including marriage family, real estate, personal injury, and contracts.
- Develop clerical and management skills critical to law firms, such as fee arrangements, time tracking, basic accounting, and records management.
Increasingly, legal work in the United States is being undertaken by paraprofessionals trained in the law but not JD-holding, practicing attorneys. You could join them in a thriving, rewarding career in the law field. Contact us to explore online paralegal degree options and enroll in Regent University s B.S. in Paralegal Studies program.
Paralegal Career Opportunities
- Legal Assistant – Corporate, Government, Nonprofit
- Legal Aid Advocate
- Clerk of Court or Judiciary Clerk
- Administrative Assistant in Court
- Litigation Support Analyst