#the #best #online #business #schools
Best Online Business Schools
Curious about the best online business schools? We’ve done the research for you.
If the only thing separating you from those who are passing you by for those great promotions and job opportunities is a business or MBA degree, it is time to consider taking the time to earn one yourself. Going back to school may seem like an additional expense, both financially as well as timely, but if it will get you where you want to be it may be worth the consideration. Earning your business or MBA degree online is a great way to advance your skills in your spare time and around your own schedule. No need to take a hiatus from your current position; you can continue to work full time gaining more employer loyalty and business experience while working on your business or MBA degree.
There are top online business schools located entirely online that allow you to gain a degree that is comparable to a traditional classroom institution. After all, a business or MBA degree is only as good as the reputation of the institution it is earned from. Finding the best online schools can be confusing and overwhelming. Not all schools are accredited business schools, so deciphering what programs are the best can be a risky endeavor.
The professionals of www.BestOnlineBusinessSchools.com are available to help you compare online business schools to find the best business schools for your individual needs. We have the knowledge base to know which ones will get you on the path you want to be on and which ones are only hype without the reputation to accompany it. We are the right experts to find the online business schools that specialize in the field of study you desire. Helping to tailor a business or MBA program to your individual needs, a school representative can assist you though the application process all the way to enrollment, helping get you on the right path to begin climbing that corporate ladder.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.* The undergraduate tuition rate has been reduced up to 55 percent for active-duty servicemembers and reservists. For veterans, the undergraduate tuition rate is reduced up to 38 percent. Reductions are also offered for graduate programs and active-duty military spouses.
100% Online No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Liberty
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
o 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
o Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
o Emergency Response Personnel
- Corporate Tuition Assistance
o Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
- Other convenient payment options are available
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020. Our unique approach includes:
- Listening to and meeting the needs of employers and CEOs of major companies.
- Preparing students with a real-world, career-focused curriculum.
- Immersing students in our Excellence System, which promotes lifelong learning and equips students with the competencies they need for their chosen profession.