#roof #maintenance #program
Extend the Life of Your Roof
Your commercial roof is one of your most valuable assets. Having a scheduled maintenance plan in place to inspect the condition of your roof and prevent costly repairs or replacement at the first sign of deterioration is vital to extending the life of your roof and saving your organization money.
At CentiMark, we structure customized preventative maintenance programs designed to protect your facility with consideration of your budget. CentiMark Preventative Maintenance provides:
– Inspection checklist of over 50 items related to your roofing system, documenting defects, points of deterioration and compromised roof accessories and assemblies in need of repair.
– Clearing drains for proper water flow
– Caulking terminations and pipe seals as needed
– Documented roof surface defects, water-entry points and damage
– Detailed written assessment with photographs
– Cost-effective repair or replacement solutions
– CentiMark inspectors will identify necessary safety requirements to remain OSHA compliant and will specify actionable solutions to help you uphold these standards and regulations.
Importance of a clean roof
Your roof and roof accessories will get dirty from environmental exposure. In just a few short years, photovoltaic solar panels, reflective roof systems and coatings, skylights and light tubes will require cleaning to retain their energy-efficient benefits.
In order to restore your commercial roofing system to its optimal performance, it’s necessary to have a maintenance strategy in place that includes professional cleaning. CentiMark offers a sustainable cleaning solution that restores, protects and maintains your roofing system.
This cleaning technology is environmentally-friendly and EPA-approved. Scheduled cleanings will help maintain the energy-efficiency and R-values of your roof while keeping your roofing system code-compliant.